At Embree Group, our commitment to serving our community is essential. Our philanthropic effort, known as TEAM – Together Employees Assisting Many, is made up of employees who are actively engaged in identifying, organizing, and participating in events including blood drives, holiday meal drives, serving local at-risk youths, partnering with non-profits including Habitat for Humanity, Ride on Center for Kids (ROCK), Annunciation Maternity Home, and many others.
In addition, we partner with other organizations to provide services throughout our area. Some of our partners include:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Seton Williamson Foundation
- Boy and Girl Scouts
- Georgetown I.S.D. Booster Clubs
- Annunciation Home
- Williamson County A&M Fund
- Ride on Center for Kids (R.O.C.K)
- Georgetown High School Athletics
- Rotary Club of Georgetown
- Ladies of Charity
- Georgetown Foundation/ N.E.S.T.
- Boys and Girls Club
- Agape Pregnancy Resource Center
- Baptist Children’s Home
- Literacy Foundation
- Hurricane Flood Victims
We also support crisis community needs as they become apparent. These opportunities (we call “Poportunities”) enable us to assist individuals who may have unique needs due to unfortunate circumstances.